About Me

My photo
Eastham, Wirral, United Kingdom
Welcome to Dottie about cards. I live on the Wirral and have been crafting for 10 years. I have a son and daughter and 6 grandchildren. I have been a craft tutor covering many aspects of cardmaking for 10 years. I was employed by a local craft company, sadly that came to an end so now I have now gone freelance.

Thursday 31 May 2012

Thought I would have a little fun with this diamond stamp from Dimension
stamps.  I think it makes a great hot air balloon.  Again I stamped the diamond on my card and again on masking tape, covered the diamond and used my brushes to do the sky and the mountains.  I used denim blue adirondak ink and black momento.  The trees at the bottom I used the spring tree from the 4 seasons stamp set and stamped with peeled paint distress ink.  The sentiments are from the small sentiments sheet
from Dimension Stamps.  The balloon has been coloured in with berry red and china blue promarkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment