About Me

My photo
Eastham, Wirral, United Kingdom
Welcome to Dottie about cards. I live on the Wirral and have been crafting for 10 years. I have a son and daughter and 6 grandchildren. I have been a craft tutor covering many aspects of cardmaking for 10 years. I was employed by a local craft company, sadly that came to an end so now I have now gone freelance.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

This is one of the new stamp sets from Dimension stamps I have coloured with promarkers and used one of the tags from nestabilities and stamped birthday wishes from the stamp sets
I have used some of the extra stamps on the orchid set to make up this orchid and stamped the background
again with a stamp from the set. The lacy square is from one of Marianne dies.
This easel card has been stamped with the smaller orchid image and the message stamp again from
the orchid set. Again this flower has been made from the smaller single petal stamp from the
same set

No comments:

Post a Comment