About Me

My photo
Eastham, Wirral, United Kingdom
Welcome to Dottie about cards. I live on the Wirral and have been crafting for 10 years. I have a son and daughter and 6 grandchildren. I have been a craft tutor covering many aspects of cardmaking for 10 years. I was employed by a local craft company, sadly that came to an end so now I have now gone freelance.

Thursday 31 May 2012

This  poppy stamp is from the Touch of Summer Dimension Stamp set.  I stamped the poppy then stamped again on masking tape and covered the poppies. I have used denim distress ink and peeled paint with inkyliscious brushes to create the sky and grass.  I then removed the masking tape and coloured in the poppy with poppy promarker and marsh green for leaves.  The fence is from memory box. The bees and the sentiments are from Dimension Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment