About Me

My photo
Eastham, Wirral, United Kingdom
Welcome to Dottie about cards. I live on the Wirral and have been crafting for 10 years. I have a son and daughter and 6 grandchildren. I have been a craft tutor covering many aspects of cardmaking for 10 years. I was employed by a local craft company, sadly that came to an end so now I have now gone freelance.

Saturday 19 May 2012

This was one of the May make and take cards.  I used a Joy heart die and a Marianne circle die.
This is another May make and take card.  For this card I have used a nestability frame die and then have printed the flower image onto safmat cut around it and peeled the backing off.  Rather than using a stick
to rub the image flat I just used my finger.
This is the third card I did on the make and take.  The flowers are from the nestability aster
die set, the image is from Boofle Dodigital cd rom.  I printed the backing card and papers
from the same cd rom.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Dot, love the butterfly you created.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete