About Me

My photo
Eastham, Wirral, United Kingdom
Welcome to Dottie about cards. I live on the Wirral and have been crafting for 10 years. I have a son and daughter and 6 grandchildren. I have been a craft tutor covering many aspects of cardmaking for 10 years. I was employed by a local craft company, sadly that came to an end so now I have now gone freelance.

Monday 28 May 2012

The third card I decided to use my memory box Country House although I think it looks like
a church.  The flowers are also from memory box and the leaf flourish is from Dynamics. This house die
opens up a number of ideas, wedding, christening, confirmation, new house and sympathy cards.
I am sitting in front of a fan as it is so hot so I think I will just watch a little bit of Create and Craft.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! this is lovely, I see what you mean about the house it would make a lovely wedding card too, Mary x

    ReplyDelete