About Me

My photo
Eastham, Wirral, United Kingdom
Welcome to Dottie about cards. I live on the Wirral and have been crafting for 10 years. I have a son and daughter and 6 grandchildren. I have been a craft tutor covering many aspects of cardmaking for 10 years. I was employed by a local craft company, sadly that came to an end so now I have now gone freelance.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

I have been really excited about these new stamps from Dimension Stamps.  This is the new
shaped flower set.  I have used the medium stamp  for the red flower and the small stamp
for the blue flower.  The verse is also on the stamp set.  The stamp in the corner and the stamp
around the circle are just two of the lovely stamps on this set.  Again I have used the medium
stamp for the white flower.  This flower was using the large stamp for the leaf base and the medium stamp for the pink flower.  The leaf base has been stamped with yet another stamp on this set.  Believe me
ladies once you get this set you can't put it down.  Must sign off as I have got some more ideas for
this set.

1 comment:

  1. Thes cards are all FABULOUS!!! I bought this set but havn't had time to play yet but youv'e given me lots of inspiration, Mary x

    ReplyDelete