About Me

My photo
Eastham, Wirral, United Kingdom
Welcome to Dottie about cards. I live on the Wirral and have been crafting for 10 years. I have a son and daughter and 6 grandchildren. I have been a craft tutor covering many aspects of cardmaking for 10 years. I was employed by a local craft company, sadly that came to an end so now I have now gone freelance.

Friday 22 June 2012

I have been busy this last couple of weeks quite a few birthdays in June and my family
always give me challenges for birthday cards.  The next four cards are for our June classes.
 I have used Dimension Stamp clock set to make this card.  I have used the large and
small cog stamp and the tick tock word to stamp the background paper.  I have decoupaged the
small clock and the hands and haveused a brad on the clock hands.  I have inked round the
background paper with brushed corduroy distress ink.  The message is also from the set.

1 comment: