About Me

My photo
Eastham, Wirral, United Kingdom
Welcome to Dottie about cards. I live on the Wirral and have been crafting for 10 years. I have a son and daughter and 6 grandchildren. I have been a craft tutor covering many aspects of cardmaking for 10 years. I was employed by a local craft company, sadly that came to an end so now I have now gone freelance.

Monday 13 September 2010

Xmas baubles

This is another peel off card I have made. I have used Crafts Too dotty embossing
folder on the background. I used inkabilities on black card then placed the peel offs
onto the card then glittered them with glamour dust. Finished the baubles off
with little bows.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dottie I just love this card - what a lovely way to use peel-offs and I love the colours - what a change from traditional reds and greens love Maria x

    ReplyDelete